Saturday 10 February 2018

Barbara Hewson.

Why am I writing this? To express my admiration and support of a barrister who has challenged and metaphorically battered those who've decided she is a wrong-un. Nothing could be further from the truth. She has supported myself and my family along with others who've come across the likes of Alun Goodwin, Exaro, Sarah Phillimore, @Sunnyclaribel and their fellow cultists (spell check) who are the epitome and embodiment of social media (Twitter) trolls. I'll provide a list at the bottom. Here's a couple of recent examples of the thousands that have been posted on Twitter













  1.                          
    4 minutes ago
    A paedophile managed to intimidate me into silence when I was ten. No amount of hate/intimidation from Barbara Hewson will shut me up now.
  2. Did Barbara Hewson get backhanders to run her harrassment/hate/abuse/ intimidation campaign against Esther Baker?



  3. I've witnessed the social media (Twitter) attacks on BH for a few years. To this day the attacks continue and to some extent have progressed from calling her a 'paedo protector' to 'nonce lover' to 'child rapist supporter'. Those responsible have serious issues with BH and her defence of folk like me who've been falsely accused of rape, child abuse and stalking. She will not allow these idiots and anonymous non-entities to faze her. I admire that in anyone. I've shrugged off similar piss smelling shit heads for years.

Here are a few examples of just some of BH qualifications

  • She campaigned against the court-ordered treatment of pregnant women, claiming that family courts were depriving women of fundamental rights to personal autonomy and to a fair trial.
  • In Ireland, she appeared in a number of cases in the Four Courts in Dublin, notably concerning the home birth midwife Ann Kelly during 1997-2000, but also vulnerable adults
  • The Times profiled Hewson as its Lawyer of the Week on 11 February 2010.
  • She was named as a Band 1 Junior for Court of Protection - Health & Welfare in Chambers Legal Directory (2015). The Legal 500 (2014) called her a "leading junior" in the fields of Administrative Law, Civil Liberties, and Disciplinary Law
Given these qualifications and her vast experience of legal experience and arguments over the years, I'd love to witness any single one of the internet trolls that attack her daily, face up to her in a legal setting. I doubt they would even reply should she furnish them with court papers. BH and I met by chance. I took the piss for a while but then began to research this 'controversial' barristers background. Surprisingly for me, I found myself warming to her side of the many arguments she has been dragged into or involved herself with. Not just on social media but elsewhere too (court cases, appeals etc).

Her ideologies and mine differ in certain respects but in the main, we agree on many things. The main subject where we both agree on is the area of false allegations. Many will be aware of the trauma my family and I have endured in recent years due to malicious and false allegations. Not once has BH's support faltered. She didn't have to publicly show her support. She didn't have to engage with me publicly. So why did she? Because she knows right from wrong that's why. She witnessed the build-up to and the culmination of attacks that finally led to the police believing certain shit heads regards allegations against me and others. Her support thereafter increased upon witnessing these monsters attacking those of us that challenged the status quo regards the spurious and invented allegations of VIP historical child sexual abuse. 

Her legal advice to my legal team was exemplary. Her knowledge of legislation and precedent blew us away. There were times when I wished she was representing me. It felt like she was sometimes. Her public admissions to be a defence witness at any trial that may have taken place encouraged a massive increase in attacks on her. She swatted them one by one like flies. Some task, given the unquantifiable amount that headed her way. Not long after the judge dismissed my case I withdrew from Twitter. In other words, I kept a promise to my family and friends. It mattered not one iota to those that smell of piss and puke. They continued and continue to wield their picks and axes at her.
BH can defend herself against anyone that tries to suggest she has anything other than the good welfare of the ideologies she chooses to defend. 

This entry is written in lay terms. By an individual with some experience of the care system, prison system and criminal justice system. However, I have far more experience than the majority of those who attack BH. I have met tens of barristers, solicitors and legal advocates over the past forty years. Not one has had the balls to say what they think. Not one has had the guts to stand up and publicly speak for the poor (financially) innocents of false allegations. For this alone Kudos is due.

So there you have it. A nice article about Barbara Hewson from a qualified criminologist. 

The list below contains the most recent piss stinking twitter trolls who attack BH on a daily basis. The list is by no means exhaustive. Far from it. But you'll get the picture if you ask Google to have a look for you.



Enjoy the weekend. It's only down to people like Barbara Hewson that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment